What is organic result in seo...???

Organic search result is the Web page listings that most closely match the user’s search query based on importance. Also called natural search results, ranking high in the organic results is what seo is all about and paid result are basically advertisements — the Web site owners have paid to have their Web pages display for certain keyword so these listings show up when someone runs a search query containing those keywords.

On Google you will find three types of Result

1. Paid Ads, At the Top
2. Google Maps or Google My Business - After the paid ads
3. Organic Result - Consist of 10 Listing Per Page

hello friends,

please tell me,What is organic result in seo...???

Organic results are those results which are unpaid. They are different from paid results which appear at the top of the Organic Search Results.

THis is what an SERP (Search Engine Results Page looks like)

1. Paid Ads at the top most - These are called as Paid Search Results

2. Google My Business(es) or maps for Local Businesses.

3. Organic Search Results - 10 Listings

In search engine terminology, the results that come up naturally on the search results pages are referred to as organic results. These results show up on Google searches simply because they have been optimized with unique, non-plagiarised content that is rich in keywords.

Certain results come up because website owners pay for them to be there, and these do not count towards organic results. These paid search results and pay per click (PPC) ads are also a huge and integral part of search engine optimization and marketing in their own right.

Back