What is Off page and On page optimisation?

Onpage optimization refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings.
Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the keywords position of a web site.

Off page refers to the promotion and link building part of optimization. Some of the most used tasks are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission
Social media optimization

On page seo refers to the process that is followed on the website itself. Some of the tasks involved are:

Keyword research
Meta tags and title
Meta description
Robots.txt file
Sitemap generation
Content development
Image optimization

On-Page SEO is the SEO on your actual page or blog. One of the most popular ways that search engines worldwide tend to rank websites is by looking for the prominence and frequency of certain keywords and phrases on various facets of your site, and assigning an appropriate degree of weight accordingly.

Off-Page SEO is the use of keywords off your site. Search engines use mentions of your site, business name, and keywords used on other places across the web in order to determine your ranking in their results.

On page is process of effort that we take in defining keyword, Meta tags, content duplication, domain, title etc which have to follow while developing site.
Off page is process of effort that we take in marketing our i.e. bringing maximum follower to site using marketing technique 1)bookmarking 2)forum posting 3) classified 4)article posting, 5)social networking

As I know that SEO techniques have 2 parts, that are:
1. On page SEO
2. Off page SEO

With Off page SEO, we have many ways to do, and here i know some ways as listed below
1. Forum Post.
2. Directory Submission.
3. Article submission (Articles needs to provide)
4. Web 2.0 (Articles needs to provide)
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Search engine submit lac
7. Blog Comment
8. Ping
9. Wiki links
10. Guest Posting
11. Classified Posting etc

On-Page Search Engine Optimisation
1. Page Titles
2. Meta Descriptions
3. Meta Tags
4. URL Structure
5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
6. Keyword Density
7. Image SEO
8. Internal Linking

I hope this helps.

Offpage optimization refers to all the measures that can be taken outside of the actual website in order to improve its position in search rankings. These are measures that help create as many high-quality backlinks (incoming links) as possible. Nofollow Attributes. Onpage Optimization.
In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page.

Back