What is link pyramid?

Plcinchennai

Please tell me about the link pyramid and how it useful for SEO. I know about the link wheel but pyramid is a totally new concept for me. If you know about it please share your knowledge here.

what is link pyramid?
>It is latest technique to leverage the might web 2.0 sites with the intention to drive heavy traffic towards your website.
>It involves different leaves that consist of links from lowest to highest quality.

Link pyramid is not a new term nor new technique. It is a process that is different to link wheel and gives benefits. In this techniques I have site, then i get back- links for two or more than two sites then these sites also need back- links from another different sites. But it's necessary in pyramid if any site doesn't have reciprocal and nor in link wheel shape.

Hello,
According to my knowledge Link Pyramid is a type of link building, where you use many tires of link building using web 2.0 sites, social bookmarking sites etc.

The backlink pyramid was one of the first backlinking strategies to be developed ever since Google began placing value on backlinks. The backlink pyramid is easy to implement, easy to explain and useful in many ways. The strategy allows you to send high-quality backlinks to your money site, strengthens those high-quality links, and improves the index rate of those backlinks.
Read more at What is a Link Pyramid? | Anticareer.com

Last edited:
Back