What is keyword Density in SEO ?

I still consider keyword density as a litmus test for how I expect spiders to consider my pages. Even more important, but touching on the same concepts as keyword density, is the text-to-code ratio.

Keywords density (keyword density) is understood as the percentage between the number of occurrences of words or key phrases need SEO on total from display on the site.
Keywords density is considered in the factors affecting the keyword rankings on the search engines.

Keyword density in SEO means the percentage rate of keyword which appears during the article in compared with th total number of words in the writing. In general, it will be enough to repeat or replace keywords by its synonyms about 2 - 3% from the beginning till the end of article you write.

Keyword density is important because search engines use this information to categorize a site's theme, and to find out which terms the site is relevant to. The exact keyword density will help achieve higher search engine positions. Keyword density needs to be balanced correctly.

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

The best way to opt and implement keywords is to designate those keywords which are popular, relevant to our content, comprises high search volume and effective. Stuffing and other employment of keywords must be avoided. In order to get best result and effect, our pages shouldn’t contain a keyword density more than 3-4%. Including keywords in title and description is highly recommended.

In search engine optimization (SEO) keyword density is the measurement in percentage of the number of times a particular keyword or phrase appears compared to the total number of words in a page.

Back