What is in fashion today?

kilato

What is in fashion today? Do you like fashion today?
Now a days fashion is going back to 90's. Those bell bottoms and stuff coming again. I don't like this fashion and i wont follow it.

Fashion is a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body, or furniture. Fashion is a distinctive and often constant trend in the style in which a person dresses. It is the prevailing styles in behaviour and the newest creations of textile designers.[1] Because the more technical term costume is regularly linked to the term "fashion", the use of the former has been relegated to special senses like fancy dress or masquerade wear, while "fashion" generally means clothing, including the study of it. Although aspects of fashion can be feminine or masculine, some trends are androgynous.

What is in fashion today? Do you like fashion today?
Now a days fashion is going back to 90's. Those bell bottoms and stuff coming again. I don't like this fashion and i wont follow it.

i think shoes are the new trends today.. good kicks if very fashionable now a days

I love today's fashion because people don't feel afraid to be themselves and started dress like they want to. I like the mixture of sport and classic clothes, and I'm glad that oversized clothes are still fashionable. But what I like the most about fashion, is that more and more people prefer eco-friendly garments, which are made from organic materials. It's good not only for health but also for the whole of our planet. I'm a fan of the eco-friendly movement, so I started buying organic things many time ago. My last purchase was best bamboo mattress.It's CertiPUR-US certified and not contain any harmful components. Someone said that it's good for people who have problems with the back so I decided to try. Honestly, I can't even remember when I slept so good.

What cool modern woman haircuts can you share?

As for me I like short haircuts, like on the photo. It is very comfortable for modern world. You can easily style your short haircut and get perfect look! Many men like this. For more examples check https://therighthairstyles.com/the-most-effortless-classy-short-hairstyles-for-thick-hair/

3-short-layered-haircut-for-thick-hair.jpg

The question is that so many people are asking in fashion today, I used to think that I need to wear some brand clothes, but now I put on family shirts and get a lot of positive feelings and emotions, no brands can compare with this

Back