What is Gray Hat SEO ?

To be honest as far as I believe that this is self devised term and it has nothing to do with SEO. SEO is either black and white. However, some people say it just for the sake of their satisfaction. Otherwise this is not the term at all.
People say that this is the blend of white hat and black hat.

These are the three seo techniques..
black hat: gives quick result but your site may spam
white hat: you should follow all google factors and result will be slower but stable
greyhat:Not fully white hat methods some tricks you can use to get rank quicker..

I see lot of people mentioning that Grey hat but I believe that this is just self devised term that has nothing to do with SEO.

Usually, Grey Hat SEO is mixture Of Dark Hat and White-colored Hat SEO. It is the exercise of using lawful techniques to enhance your website positions.

Are you sure Grey hat works fine. I believe that it is no more than playing tricks with Google. People generally carry some manipulative techniques and think that this is not a black hat. As far as I see, it is more complex and riskier than black hat even.

The concept of gray-hat techniques has recently become a phenomena, though the tactics are certainly nothing new. These tactics represent a middle ground between black-hat and whitehat techniques. Site owners produce shareable content and promote it hemselves to gain links. This type of SEO takes 6 months to a year to produce results. Gray-hat SEO tends to yield specific target keywords and some broad keywords.

Last edited:
Back