What is Google Business Listing..?

Business local list is a greatest off page techniques which help you to support your business in Local area and it help client to find correct business address, contact number and working hours etc to contact your company easily.

Hi,

A business listing directory is a website or printed listing of information which lists businesses within niche based categories. Businesses can be categorized by niche, location, activity, or size. Business may be compiled either manually or through an automated online search software.

some examples of business listing are:
Apple Maps
Bing
Biznik
BOTW Local
Brownbook
CitySearch
CitySlick
Citysquares
CityVoter
Facebook Places
Foursquare
Get Square
Google Maps

Local SEO Company India |Global seo service company India

Google refers to its local business listing platform as Google My Business. The resulting Google My Business listings include a business’ name, address, phone number and website.

A local search is performed when someone uses a local search engine to find products or services in their area. The local search engines want to populate their search engines with the most local business information to compete against each other as the best local search engine. This is great for people who want to search for products and services online and buy locally because they want to have the largest and most relevant business listings to make the best decision.

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

Back