What is Google adsense???????

Prince25

what is Google adsense and how it work????
plz tell me how to make money from google adsense what is rules we follow for this why which googlw provide me adsense???????:confused:

google adsense is a Pay per click download...have 2 ways to ad an advertising for your website and pay...or advertise and get payd :D

Google Adsense is an ad network that pays you when you put ads on your website or blog. When people visit your site, they will see ads, and if you get a certain number of views, you get paid a certain amount. If someone clicks the ad, it usually adds up and the ads pay a lot more compared to viewing the ads.

AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.

Adsense is the publisher-facing side of the Google Display Network. If you join the Adsense network then advertisers buying on the Google Display Network can serve ads on your site.

Here you guy. AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.

Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. It's the world best advertising display system.

Last edited:
Google Adsense is a CPC (cost-per-click) advertising program that allows publishers (anyone wanting to put ads on their websites) to insert a small amount of HTML into their sites and have ads appear that are targeted and relevant to the content of the site.

Hi, guys!
- I run ads on facebook and google in long time, so I have good experience in this,
- If you have problem in running ads or traffic for your product, such as : product for skin, health, game...
- You can pm me on skype to receive help
- I can give you invoice and contract if you need and want to cooperate with me
------------------------
Let's pm me on skype : manhdung1511
Thanks !

Back