What Is Facebook Timeline

manisman

As i have just started using facebook so i am not that familiar about Facebook timeline . Please tell me what exactly is Facebook timeline and what is the advantage and how can i use Facebook timeline.

Facebook timeline is just an organized way to describe your life on a page!
Its like, when you start using timelines, your updates, tags are sorted according to the time, so, when any visitor visits your profile, he/she gets a total overview of your life!
So, timeline, can be told as reflection of your life on facebook!

I don't think there's an advantage to the user. It's useful for advertiser to track what you're interested in over time. It's also like a calendar of your life. If you can't tell, I don't like it. I don't put any personal information on Facebook.

I had stopped using Facebook before they introduced the timeline interface. When I tried to get back into using Facebook, I just couldn't (and didn't want to) relate to the timeline interface. It wastes so much screen space (more scrolling) and I couldn't justify having to get used to it. So, it was a good excuse to pretty much dismiss the whole thing as yet another unnecessary distraction.

Facebook timeline is collection of the photos, stories, and experiences that tell story of the facebook user.

Facebook Timeline is where you share your photos, posts and experiences on Facebook. On your Timeline you can add a cover photo, edit your personal information, view your Facebook activity log, highlight posts or images, update your Facebook status, share Facebook app activity and add new life events to your profile.

The timeline is special feature which is new update by Facebook. Which is change look of your Facebook profile....

Timeline is a section of a Facebook user's account that replaces the Profile and Wall pages, and merges them together. It shows the story of your life, as you choose to tell it or as Facebook has recorded it, in a visual, scrolling, reverse-chronologically ordered timeline.

Facebook timeline is a social media feature that show story of your life what you have shared with facebook ,and all your activity on facebook !!!

Facebook Time is the place which appear first when you log in Fb, it has info from many friends of yours

Facebook Timeline is where you share your photos, posts and experiences on Facebook. On your Timeline you can add a cover photo, edit your personal information, view your Facebook activity log, highlight posts or images, update your Facebook status, share Facebook app activity and add new life events to your profile.

Back