What is Dengue fever ?

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United State Of America. I am an artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like toy research on new different different things in my life. So i research on Dengue Fever these days. The biggest reason of this fever is Mosquito. I search some points about it. In this fever, too many blood cells of our human body are damaged. And they avoids a too short count. This gives our body keep tormenting. Some people can't endure its dangerous fever and dead. Always be careful in the Summers from this Dengue Fever.

Dengue fever also known as break bone fever, is an infectious tropical disease caused by the dengue virus. Symptoms include fever, headache, muscle and joint pains, and a characteristic skin rash that is similar to measles. In a small proportion of cases the disease develops into the life-threatening dengue hemorrhagic fever, resulting in bleeding, low levels of blood platelets and blood plasma leakage, or into dengue shock syndrome, where dangerously low blood pressure occurs.

Back