what is bit coin?

mcx tips

Bitcoin is a worldwide crypt currency and digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers... Besides being created as a reward for mining, bitcoin can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services in legal or black markets.

Bitcoins is a form of virtual currency- meaning, if you have bitcoins, you do not physically purchase goods by handing notes or tokens to the seller. Bitcoins are used for electronic purchases and transfers.

After getting familiar with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies I started trading, things were good but I wanted more so not so long ago I started using crypto signals and it helped me to increase my income significantly. So if you guys want better results, consider this option.

Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain.

Back