What is better SEO or Digital Marketing..?

Digital marketing is a vast market with many sub markets and domains But digital marketing is mainly any advertisement used online, video, radio and tv. While SEO is not marketing it is so your site can be optimized to rank higher in search engines such as google, bing and yahoo among others.

As I remember SEO is a part of digital marketing. It means search engine optimization. It is more about link building. I would say there are a lot of more attractive fields of work in the digital marketing area. I like to learn about Instagram. I read a lot about ways of promotion https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ and content making.

SEO is the part of Digital Marketing or let's say it is one of an internet activity fall under Digital Marketing.

Which is better? It vary people to people or businesses to businesses.

It is really interesting. I like offline marketing a lot, and I think it is a really good and working way to market your business. Do you like some promo items, for example? I would like to recommend that you have a look at something like Soft Enamel Pins, for example. They are really cool and interesting I guess

Back