What is benefits of No-Follow linking.?

Linking to third party websites that Google thinks are 'spammy' can harm you. As Google itself advises, "avoid links to web spammers or 'bad neighborhoods' on the web, as your own ranking may be affected adversely by those links."

This is where using the 'nofollow' attribute on outbound links can be a valuable SEO tool.

Nofollow is html tag that website owners, add to links in their website for the search engines not to crawl, notice, or acknowledge a link. While a nofollow link is ignored, but popular social networking site like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace sites are nofollow, but they do provide a lot of other benefits.

A few years ago, while I was still on the client side of things, I received an email from a blogger I was working with. As part of our fledgling link building program, my company had been sending out free products in exchange for a review and link to our site. Oldest trick in the book, right? However, the blogger's email threw me off: she told me her policy was to nofollow links, and asked if this would be all right.

"Uh, sure," I eloquently responded, having absolutely no idea what she was talking about, "just as long as there's a link!" I then scrambled to look up just what in the heck a nofollow link was, and roughly five minutes later started cursing at my monitor. We'd just invested thirty bucks in a completely useless link!

While that may have been my viewpoint back then, my opinion on nofollow links has changed. Obviously, for those of us who are trying to earn links for our clients, receiving a nofollow link can feel like a slap in the face. But these links have hidden powers that make them just as important as followed ones.

Nofollow links are those which do not pass any link juice. Its just a sign for search engines saying “Don’t Follow this link” or “Don’t count this”.
Benefit
1. Traffic, Traffic and Traffic
2. Makes your Site Look Natural
3. Increases DA, PA & other Metrics
4. Builds Authority
5. Safest tag

Back