What is Article spinners ? Which Article spinner you use ?

Article spinning is the process of copy rewriting an old article to create new one.
>article spinning is generally used by webmasters to build massive amount of backlinks.

- Article spining is the process of some changes of the articles and replacing some specific words,phrases sentences or even entire paragraphs.
- It's a Search engine optimization technique by which search engine optimizers post a unique version of relevant content on article directories web 2.0 sites or other for backlinks.
- Article spining best web platform :

- spinbot.com
- free-article-spinner.com

I believe article spinning is just a thing of a past now.
I've tried spinbot before and one thing I noticed is that it does not rephrase sentences or paragraphs, it just changes the use of words on different synonyms.
I think article rewrite is more applicable than article spinning.

article spinner is method to rewrite a content use of online tool. this category of thin content. you should avoid article spin method from your seo process. this is black hat techniques.

Article spinner is piece of junk. You should not use it. Everything have their own value. Why do not you write quality article? I think if you want your site ranking higher. write for yourseft or hire,..

-Article spinning is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique by which search engine optimizers post a unique version of relevant content on article directories, web 2.0 sites, or other sources for backlinks. It is occasionally used by website authors on their own sites but usually avoided because the quality of spun content will be lower than hand written content. Spinning works by rewriting existing articles, or parts of articles, and replacing specific words, phrases, sentences, or even entire paragraphs with any number of alternate versions to provide a slightly different variation with each spin. This process can be completely automated or rewritten manually. Many article marketers believe that article spinning helps avoid the feared penalties in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) for using duplicate content. The extent to which Google and other search engines can detect or devalue spun content is not clear. However, most uses of spun content are considered a black hat SEO spam practice. This is because most spun content is produced through automated methods and is considered human unreadable. Such content is only usable for mass posting on non-editorial sites purely for SEO; by definition, spam. The purpose of article spinning is to generate filler content for a site, similar to Scraper sites, which directly rip segments of content away from various sites to make up itself. Sites that have spun content on them most likely have no other content to offer aside from advertisements. Improvements to Google’s search algorithms as of March 2013 have rendered article spinning obsolete.

Last edited:
Article spinner is a program or online tool, that is used by webmasters to generate mass of "unique" content.

Actually, it's unique only for bots, not for people. People could not read spinned articles with interest, because usually spinners create content, that has no sense.

If you care about the quality of your website, it's better to rewrite the articles or hire a writer for this job.

Back