What is affiliate Marketing ?

Affiliate marketing is a tool for marketing your products on other online shopping or marketing sites with higher consumer reach, in exchange of a commission or fixed percentage of total sales as the case may be. In other words, affiliate marketing is working in partnership other marketing sites or affiliate marketers, to improve your reach of your product to a large number of people, reaching to these affiliate marketers.
Some of the most popular and commonly used affiliate marketing sites are:
Ebay
Amazon
Flipcart
Clickbank
India mart
Shopclues
However, while choosing the best affiliate marketing site, we must make sure, that their audience is the same as our target audience.

Hi,

In simple words

Affiliate Marketing is all about commission (referrer earning).

If you have good audience in social media and that's related to my niche and i have some product for selling to your audience. so than simply I'll contact with you and we will discuss about your commission it's affiliate marketing.

Learn here full thread and more affiliate programs and how to earn with them.

Thank You!

I want to know about affiliate Marketing. Please share the information about this and also share some website on which we can do affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate promoting could be a variety of performance-based promoting during which a business rewards one or additional affiliates for every traveller or client brought by the affiliate's own promoting efforts.

Bulk SMS In Chennai | Best Bulk SMS service Provider In Chennai
Bulk SMS Service In Chennai | OTP SMS Service Provider In Chennai

In affiliate marketing, we can earn a commission by promoting other people products and promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

Back