What is a quick and efficient way to make money?

DB2012

Most people on this earth are trying to chase the same thing, money. What are fast and easy ways that you can make money which could be suggested to help others?

I don't know if there is such a thing as an easy way to make money, but earning online certainly is a lot more convenient than doing hard labor. There are lots of opportunities online, and I'd say that some of the most lucrative ventures would be to invest some time and a little money into Affiliate marketing and CPA. Since you are just investing on buying ads and tweaking campaigns as you see results, eventually you will have your own formula on what product to sell and where to sell it, so I'd say that's one of the easier ways to make money since it's practically just investing when you do it right.

The only thing that occurs me right now is getting a job. Several friends of mine tried to make money online and they all had the same disappointment. It's not easy to make money without effort.

Do you mean online or offline?

Offline, I would say repairing computers would be a very fast way to making money. There's always someone with some problem with his computer. If you know your stuff, you can make 10usd per hour easily.

Online, I think paid forum posting is the surest way of making money. Post and get paid. Nothing to bid. Nothing to edit. Just make sure your forum posts are reasonable and you will get paid.

If you can get setup on PPD and CPA and really get rolling, you can earn more than a day job, everyday. I tried and it was not my style of doing things, it took too much effort but for others and maybe you that might be a piece of cake.

Blogging and Freelancing are sure shot ways to earn money.
Create blog & update it regularly with informative posts and add Adsense account with it to turn your blog traffic into Adsense revenue.
Create profile on Freelancing sites and bid on the projects that match to your skill. Complete the project and get money.

Create blog & update it regularly with informative posts and add Adsense account with it to turn your blog traffic into Adsense revenue.
Create profile on Freelancing sites and bid on the projects that match to your skill. Complete the project and get money.

Blogging is not exactly the quickest way to make money online. It takes months and months of hard work before you get enough traffic to make some money. The good thing is that it build up over time. So get started on your blog as soon as possible. Kind of like planting a big oak. You have to start from a small acorn.

Most people on this earth are trying to chase the same thing, money. What are fast and easy ways that you can make money which could be suggested to help others?
To earn fast money you can do online business. In Online Business doing a reseller business is easy.Currently,I am doing a web product reseller business through which I earn a lot of money. I sell web services like Domain name registration ,Web hosting , Security certificates,etc,.I got my reseller account from GoResellers.com .It is very easy we don't need any technical skills ,all you have to do is get a account and they will provide you a website ,set the prices for the services and get customers to buy the services.For the services you sell, you will get your commission.

I agree with Victor Leigh that Blogging is not the quickest way to make money but after getting high traffic on your blog it become easy to make through Adsense and Affiliate banner links.
I think there is no such a way that get money quickly and with less efforts.

I think a quick way to make money is actually reselling products and goods online. Search online for deals on things people want, like computer monitors, mice, headphones, action figures, toys, basically anything that you might find useful. Then, list it on eBay, and try to list the price a little lower than your competitor. You will get bids in no time, and from there, you can sell them and make a profit.

Another alternative is actually buying from eBay sellers themselves. Once you grasp the price of certain niches like action figures, you may find that let's say, a batman figure is only being sold for $10. Little did the seller know, was that the figure was actually rare, and could be easily sold for 40-60 dollars. That's basically a 30-50 dollar profit right there. If you do try reselling, just make sure you write down average prices for different niches.

There is not much that you can do online to earn at least in proportion of the time that you have been investing - unless of course if you are into something special that gives you enough on an assignment. There are plenty of places on the internet where you can make some cents or even dollars, but then, the time invested is never proportional to what you get.

Neither of the two you mention in today's world are going to pay you unless you have years of standing in the market. For blogs, you do need to be regular, with fresh and interesting content and the right marketing strategy. That is asking too much from a novice and that is why many starters leave their blogs unattended after a while.

For the Freelancing, well, if you are a newbie or even one who has spent years bidding and not winning a bid, you have lesser chances today just because these sites are filled with too many bidders who are willing to offer anything for just a mere few dollars - that results in loss of quality, bad reputation and a lot more.

yes i agree with Elroy shaw SEO and SMO service are better to way fast income in your life. I am not saying this is the only way to fast incoming i only suggesting you this one is the easiest way to incoming. OR lots of online works are going on now days ........for good and fast income...

Do you mean online or offline?
Online, I think paid forum posting is the surest way of making money. Post and get paid. Nothing to bid. Nothing to edit. Just make sure your forum posts are reasonable and you will get paid.

Agreed, forum posting services are very easy to do, and some other online money making opportunities are things like PPD, PTP, or paid surveys.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is the old PTC sites where you click ads for cents (Literally, cents). Doesn't sound like much and I can't personally vouch for it but I know some people that have had luck with it.

I would say if you have some old electronics that work, you can sell them for money. Another way would be becoming a freelancer, which you can find a lot of freelancing jobs online such as Elance and Freelancer. You can also make money by doing surveys online, but it's time-consuming, and you don't really make that much money.

There are numerous number of ways to do make money as mentioned below...
1.Sell Arts and Crafts
2.Become a Virtual Assistant
3.Stock or Forex Trading
4.Reselling Business Online
Reselling online is where you can buy Domains at cheap rates and sell them for the price you fix...I am doing it with the help of GoResellers.com where they offer you with free online storage,Deluxe Email account etc....

Back