What is a best way????

Always go for those SEO techniques which are ethical, this may help you gain a better ranking. And of course this is the best and perfect way of doing SEO.

Identify Target Keywords, Implementing Branding Efforts, Focus on content creation, commit to social networking, connect with social networking power,set up in link building compagin, make more no of backlinks,
These are some best technique you can follow it and i sure you find good response.

Targeting Long tail keywords because they have less traffic.
Build backlinks on Directory sites, Forum commenting, blog commenting, article submission and social bookmarking are good ways to get high rank in search engine result pages.

The best way for doing SEO is staying withing the boundaries of legality and not taking shortcuts just for the sake of it. Yes, white hat techniques may take some time to show it's effect, but it usually is really powerful and trustable.

Good site structure, plenty of original content and excellent title tags related specifically to your topic are my top SEO practices. Keep your site(s) clean with only modest advertising, don't have a link farm or image ad circus.

If your content is good and informational traffic will eventually arrive. Also have G+, FB and any or your other favorite social sites set up, post parallel blurbs and links back to your content and have social media icons on your site also.

Focus on article marketing, plan to web interact with web set up in web page link building companion make additional simply no associated with back-links.
These include some very best process you can follow it and when i certain you see excellent response.

Do a proper keyword research. Integrate keywords in content headline and body.
create some backlinks in high page rank (If possible) and should be related site.

Unique and quality content, quality backlinks and social media is the best way to increase traffic and ranking of the site.

Back