What do you watch your movies on?

I watch movies on my laptop especially movies that I've to pay maximum concentration to. Otherwise, I use my 32 inches TV.

I normally always watch movies on my desktop computer. For some reason my laptop crashes sometimes when watching movies. Other times I also rarely watch on my tablet, though very rarely, usually catch-up television.

I've thought about getting a larger TV as well, since I currently have a 37" too, but most of the movies I watch on it are downloaded online so they aren't blu ray quality to begin with. Part of me feels like I would be wasting my money to enlarge an already low quality video. The only thing I would really use it for would be with Netflix videos, but even watching those is limited for me since my cable provider has a monthly cap on how much I can download.

It varies for me. VLC on a computer is a good way to watch films if i'm in the room with a computer, otherwise the big screen is best. Also depends on the film. Big action films or those with special effects can only be seen on the big screen, but dramas and comedies can be watched anywhere. Useful to have some of those on a smartphone for those times when you're stuck in a queue or waiting for someone.

I used to watch a lot of movies, which I would watch either on my tablet or laptop. Now, I often go to the movie theatre. I prefer watching movies on my tablet because it is convenient and for the portability purpose.

My phone has a pretty small screen and I don't own a tablet, so it's either on the big screen at hope, or at my computer. I rarely watch anything on the go, for me being able to watch the movie start to finish is absolutely essential. I know some folks who almost exclusively watch everything on a phone/laptop though.

I have great home theatre at home and usually watch movies via it. I want to improve quality of sound and I interested in buying AV Receiver. I found best cyber monday deals top pick(view more) and I think Marantz NR1608 will be good choice. What do you think?

I like to watch the movies on my LED as it has a bigger screen and better resolution when compared to my smartphone. But on the other hand, when am traveling would prefer to watch it on my smartphone as its handy and takes up much lesser space.

Back