What do you find is easier to use, laptops or tablets?

DB2012

Laptops and tablets are both small devices similar to desktop computer. They are both portable and efficient devices but they both have their own unique features. Which of the two do you find easier and better to use?

Tablets are way more mobile than laptops are however there are still functionalities present in a laptop that are missing from a tablet. I tend to use tablets for when I expect to be moving around ie travelling and wanting to stay connected to emails and *ahem* social networking sites. But when it comes to updating my website and coming up with new designs, I tend to use my laptop to access and enhance whatever I come up with on my tablet.

Laptops and tablets are both small devices similar to desktop computer. They are both portable and efficient devices but they both have their own unique features. Which of the two do you find easier and better to use?

I prefer Laptop to do my work rather than Tablet.
I have a question that why you have posted the thread in wrong section. The thread belongs to General Chat section and you posted in Members Introduction. Please choose the right section for your threads.

I prefer a laptop for working and productivity. I view tablets as mostly an entertainment device. If I wanted to watch videos and listen to music and do light browsing, then I would chose a tablet.

Laptops all the way. The standard mouse and keyboard have been literally injected into me after +10 years of use for both work and leisure. I can't find myself really taking advantage of a touch screen tablet or anything of the sort.

Not meaning that I don't like Tablets, I just don't like them as much I do with Laptops or desktops in a general sense.

I think that for day-to-day purposes a laptop is easier to use. I tried to go on a streak where I only used my iPad but I learned that it was harder than I thought it would be. However, my iPad is useful for many things, and with the right tools it could be as useful as a computer. I am writing this message from my iPad with an external keyboard so that I can type faster and avoid errors :). Overall, I think that it is easier to use a laptop.

The laptop is more powerful than a tablet. You can use a laptop where the tablet can not reach. So the laptop is the best option I think.

Back