What Courses To Take To Manage A Dedicated Linux Server

williamjones

If any one of you know the name of the courses one should take to effectively manage his own dedicated server ? I am fed up to beg my web host for even small changes to my server and want to effectively control the dedicated server myself. Please suggest and let me know what you think of this?

Why don't you hire a virtual assistant for this kind of activity. Of course it would cost you money but its is far better than begging in front of your webhosts. If you want to learn how to manage your server yourself then you can pick up a book on Web Server Administration.

Why are you wasting your time. Contact a hosting company online to get your own linux dedicated server. They will provide you excellent service at a cheap rate. I bought my monthly web hosting plan online from hosting source online. I am satisfied with their services.

I am currently using dedicated server of shifahost
Price $50/month with Unlimited Data Storage and Data Transfer.
I am 100% satisfy with service and customer support

but my budget is low. Anybody can tell me any dedicated server cheaper than this ?
I am running three video blogs on my dedicated server.

If it's so hard to get proper support from the hosting provider, it is best to switch over to some other service provider or hire an engineer for your own. Doing so, you can focus on your own business rather than getting frustrated after managing your own web hosting account.

Back