What camera do you use?

kai_uk

Most of the time i use my phone for casual photos, but when on vacation i use my digital camera. Have you tried using those professional ones with a large lens? Are the photos a lot better than a regular digital camera?

I usually use my camera on the Samsung Note 3 since it takes very high-quality pictures. I also have a Samsung camera, the one that you can use it as a phone too.

I just use my camera on my LG G2. It's really good, but I would like a digital SLR one day. I had a Canon bridge camera and that was surprisingly good, shame I lost it! :(

I use canon digital camera. This is good for quality pictures and video recording also. Its very comfortable.

Ideally I try to bring my Canon 60D DSLR and a few lenses, perhaps my flash too, along with me wherever I am shooting. However if I am on a vacation and for some reason cannot be lugging that all around, I will bring my Canon S95 with me instead. It has many of the same manual features of a DSLR, and a larger than normal sensor for a point and shoot, making it a good substitution.

Back