What business portal do you use to sell Online?

ronstewart

If your are an online seller then you must want to expand you business and sell more. There are lot of business places for online shopping for buyers and sellers like, eBay, Amazon, Buy.com etc. I prefer to use eBay. What business portal or market place you have joined to sell?

I would call it an online marketplace, not a business portal. Amazon is the best, you will get the most sales from it. eBay is OK but it depends on what products you're selling. Amazon is the best in our experience.

I prefer to have my own website. I have sold via eBay. It can be frustrating at time. I am more in control with my own site, but using an online marketplace or business portal can help you get started much faster since those sites have "built in" traffic.

I tend to use ebay as all i am selling at the moment is the old junk from my house and unwanted furniture. I would like to set up my own website but then you need a product to sell on it. Are you going to buy some bulk items from a wholesaler or make your own handicraft?

When buying from a wholesaler other considerations need to be thought of like where are you going to store all this stuff and if your home insured as a commercial establishment.

I sell things online and use Gumtree, which is owned by eBay and is more meant to be a "cash on pickup" type thing. Works well, quite a few dodgy sellers/buyers just like eBay but everything has been fine so far, overall pleased.

Ebay and Amazon are famous Online selling portals where hundreds of sellers & buyers sale & buy products.
Now online selling websites are also using by nline merchants for selling their products.

At the moment I only sell items through Ebay, but by the end of the year I'm hoping to be in a position to start selling my ebooks and I'll be look at as many outlets as possible, plus affiliate sites so that other people can sell my books. :)

Does anyone know if there is any money in people selling books for other people?

I don’t think a good product needs to be sold as they are good enough to have their own ways while I do help people but I never do selling. Just recently I helped my friend purchase clock as he needed for his bedroom so I suggest him the unique brand of Coolest Clock as it is very popular and I also use it due to variety in designs and many other features so that makes it wonderful to suggest to anyone.

There are the too many business directory to sell online indiamart, tradeindia, Indiabizsource.com etc. here indiabizsource is a good choice because its provides the genuine and verified products supplier, and business company name and its facility is also great and easy to listing your business on it.

Back