What are your opinions on the Nook?

c_levette

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking about purchasing a Nook lately. I wanted to get some opinions about it first. What are some of your favorite features of the Nook? How does it compare to similar products? I love reading in my spare time, so I really want to invest in purchasing one. I'm sure that it will be very beneficial in my life. There are several books that I want to purchase right now. I think it would be more convenient for me to have a Nook.

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking about purchasing a Nook lately. I wanted to get some opinions about it first. What are some of your favorite features of the Nook? How does it compare to similar products? I love reading in my spare time, so I really want to invest in purchasing one. I'm sure that it will be very beneficial in my life. There are several books that I want to purchase right now. I think it would be more convenient for me to have a Nook.
Check out this review, here. May help you out with your decision.

This is a great review! Thank you for sharing. It showed the pros and cons of The Nook vs. The Kindle Fire and I think both products are probably great. I will more than likely invest in a Nook since it has more internal storage.

I think that if you really like reading then yes, but the Nook. I always liked the Nook more than the Kindle fire, without having a certain reason, maybe because I had the old version of Nook as my first tablet.

Back