What are you doing right now?

Currently at this exact moment I am checking the NFL scores from this past weeks games. Even though my favorite team, The New York Giants lost, I still need to make sure that they still have a chance to make the playoffs.

This evening at this moment I am checking the 5 day forecast for this week since I am having some guests stop in this Wednesday from the east coast. The weather is going to be a little wet on Friday and Saturday, but other than that it seems it won't be too cold.

Right now I am checking out prices for Tracfones on the HSN and QVC website pages. Prices are pretty good right now with discounts because of the time of the year therefore I am looking for a real good deal.

Currently right now I am checking for prices on Anti-Virus subscriptions. My Norton Sub is about to expire and I am looking for a real good discount on my current renewal sub. If I cannot find a good "reasonable" renewal price then I will be looking for another anti-virus program that is a little bit more cost effective.

Currently I am working at Medma Infomatix, the best custom Magento extension development agency in India. It develops lots of free as well as premium magento extension which help to create professional, eyecatching, best features and unique website for your online shopping portal or business.

Back