What are the benefits of forum posting in SEO ?

Benefits of Forums in SEO: Forums plays an effective role in SEO as its a Off-Page SEO technique. If you have used proper signature for your website, then crawler will index it and it will help in improve the website rank on search engines.

you're absolutely saying rite,
so have you seen my proper signature yet ..?

Forum posting is an off page seo technique that helps to generate good traffic with the use of signature links. Forums offer both no follow and do follow backlinks but both types of links are used to generate traffic only. This is because forum threads are rarely crawled and indexed by search engines.

Forum posting is an off page seo technique that helps to generate good traffic with the use of signature links. Forums offer both no follow and do follow backlinks but both types of links are used to generate traffic only. This is because forum threads are rarely crawled and indexed by search engines.

Wow For This :cheerful:

Yes forums plays an effective role in SEO as its a Off-Page SEO technique. If you have used proper signature for your website, then crawler will index it and it will help in improve the website rank on search engines.

Best forum work for me
1 V7nForum

2 Siteowners Forum

3 Joomla Forum

4 CNET Forum

5 Mysql Forum

6 Digital point Forum

7 Affiliate Marketing Forum

8 Site Point Forum

9 Warrior forum

10 ShoutersLands Bloggers forum

11 Deviantart

12 File Sharing Forum

13 Geek Village Forum

14 HTML Forum

15 MyGame Builder Forum

16 PhpBB Forum

17 Webhosting Forum

The main benefit of forum posting is that you can add links through signatures that are added at the end of your comment but in some forums to make signatures that contain a link with a keyword, you need to raise a certain level of reputation. These are used for direct marketing of products. Also, forum posting are used to gain traffic direct as well as indirect traffic to your website.

Forum posting is basically for backlinking. I bet that majority of those who do forum posting is doing it majorly for backlink building.

The beauty with forum posting is that you get to be interactive with other members. You get to know and interact with new people from around the globe. It's also a way of asking help from others if you got questions. But then that would depend on the type of forum. You can't ask technical computer questions on a forum that's based on, say, health.

in my opinion the benefits of the forums in SEO is
1. More niche knowledge
2. Awesome opportunity to build quality backlinks
3. Opportunity to build your social media network
4. Get help in a forum
5. Stay informed of all the major updates
but before you post in any forums please remind this few things
1. Read All The Guidelines
2. Never Spam
3. Never Abuse any one
4. Stay focused

Back