What are most important basic things that everyone should know about webhosting

Rachelkruse

Finally, you have decided to launch your website/blog. First of all, you need a perfect domain name and the right web hosting!

Choosing a domain name is not too much difficult task, but when it comes how to choose a web host that suits you? It needs some efforts. If you are not a tech savvy person then you need to dig on web hosting little bit. All big and small web hosting providers give captivating packages with "*" terms and condition apply. Package price range starts from 1$ to 100$ per month and it depends on your website needs. I want to share some key element to understand things that you need to host your website and it will help you to make the right decision in very short time.

Space – Your website consists graphics, content, html, files, database etc. So publish these entire thing you need a storage on webserver. It is like your hard drive in your computer. While buying webhosting you should know how much amount of space your website does need. This is recommended that You should buy 4-5 multiply of your website stuff. Now day’s webhosting providers offer the unlimited hosting space to allure new customers.

Bandwidth - This is one of the important factors you must know in webhosting. Estimation of Traffic on your website and the amount of data transfer while accessing your website by user will determine your bandwidth. Just I would recommend unmetered bandwidth you should look always.

Email – different providers offer different email plan with their packages. Some will give you a few and some with go unlimited emails. So it completely depends on you what suits you.

Security – this is one more crucial factor you must go with reliable agency. Bad choice could cost you too much. You’re own and your customers confidential data always need safe hands.

Support – you will have face problem any time so always look carefully while buying webhosting what type of support they are providing to you. Some give only email support and big brands offer 24/7 customer care services.

I hope after reading above mentioned terms you are aware with good webhosting and able to make right decision. The last things I would tell you are do not forget a look on renewal cost too in package details. If I forget something please share.

Attachments

• 322f026f3445a96982c3b5e6d413d64f.jpg
    322f026f3445a96982c3b5e6d413d64f.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
I honestly prefer to know one thing and that’s whether the company that I have selected is trust able or not, if it’s trust able then I don’t worry about rest. In current scenario for me this is the exact situation with Serveria, I have selected them on this basis, it is just too good with having all great benefits whether it’s with Unlimited Bandwidth, No downtime or 14 days money back guarantee without question ask!

And also you should track their history, it's better to work with companies that have some experience. It means that the company has clients that are probably satisfied with hoster service.

There are lot of most important basic things that everyone should know about webhosting.

1. Which type of web hosting you select
2. Choose better domain name (related to your business)
3. Bandwidth
4. Disk Space.
5. Dedicated IP
6. SSL Certificate
7. One-click installation
8. cPanel
9. Email
10.Customer support

Back