Webmaster tool

Google webmsater tool is used to find Search Queries, Links to Your Site, Crawl Errors, Keywords, and Sitemaps of your site.

Google webmaster is a seo tool from Google and it helps in various tasks to improve your website optimization. It helps to submit sitemap for better crawling of your webpages. It helps to define keywords and backlinks for your website and suggests for the improvement of website optimization for better ranking in search results.

Google webmaster tool is basically used for doing the analysis of a website. Its main function are:

1. It gives the result of top search queries i.e. it helps to know what keywords and phrases are being searched in the serach engines to determine your website easily.
2. It also assist to present the crawl errors of a website that has been encountered by the Google Bot. By presenting the errors one can easily rectify it without any hassle.
3. It displays how much links are linking to the website so that it can be analyzed how much backlinks are being made for your website.
4. Sitemaps is one of the best feature of a website which helps to navigate it easily.

Google webmaster tool is helps to check backlinks of website, which keyword have more traffic, Html improvement, improve website display in search engine, mobile visible improvements, checking crawl errors, submit sitemap of website.

There are many benefits of webmaster tools. Utilizing webmaster tools on your site will ensure that you are running a healthy website with the utmost efficiency.
Basic Benefits:
• Access to search statistics on Google
• Shows you keywords you are targeting and how effective they are
• Insights into crawling and indexing activity on the site
• Latest data regarding incoming links and internal links
• Sends notification if your site has any crawl errors (misdirecting) and or malware
(spam, viruses, etc)

Google webmaster tool is basically used for doing the analysis of a website. Its main function are:

1. It gives the result of top search queries i.e. it helps to know what keywords and phrases are being searched in the serach engines to determine your website easily.
2. It also assist to present the crawl errors of a website that has been encountered by the Google Bot. By presenting the errors one can easily rectify it without any hassle.
3. It displays how much links are linking to the website so that it can be analyzed how much backlinks are being made for your website.
4. Sitemaps is one of the best feature of a website which helps to navigate it easily.

it is an answer good, i am newbie and i learn more about seo

Back