Web Host

Cain Marko

Looking for opinions on who is the best web host. There are so many out there now that the decision can be tough. I know GoDaddy is the fronrunner for the most part, but are there any good alternatives? Thanks!

goDaddy? I only know about their practice as a domain registrar. However if their webhosting practice is anything like their domain registration, then I wouldn't touch them even with a ten-foot pole. So goDaddy is definitely not on my list of web hosts. I cannot which are the best, though. I have used Lusovps, TurnkeyInternet, StyleXnetwork Digital Ocean and Hostfolks just to name a few that work. Work as in having servers that run and having servers that stay online.

Hostgator is one of the best and popular web hosting provider. You can also get Hosting Reselling Programs from Hostgator if you also want to resell hosting.
You can also opt for local Hosting Resellers in your area.

I personally feel that Liquidweb is one of the best hosting companies out because they have great support. Knownhost is good too if you like dealing with slow support.

The ones I've tried so far are those popular ones which I think are reliable ones too like Fatcow, they do have great support. I have even requested them to do tings for me while I can't access through laptop because I'm in vacation. The worst that I've tried are those cheap ones and has terrible support and services like the Hostbig, my subdomains kept showing internal server error and I have to tell them about it before its fixed but it will take around half a day.

Looking for opinions on who is the best web host. There are so many out there now that the decision can be tough. I know GoDaddy is the fronrunner for the most part, but are there any good alternatives? Thanks!

I suggest 9cubehosting.com where they provide quality web services at low cost.They are very reliable and provide a very good uptime.

I suggest 9cubehosting.com where they provide quality web services at low cost.They are very reliable and provide a very good uptime.

The one I see most consistently on best webhosting are hostgator and bluehost. I've heard they both work well if you're using WordPress. Can anyone else comment on the use of both?

goDaddy? I just think about their practice as a space enlistment center. Be that as it may if their webhosting practice is anything like their area enlistment, then I wouldn't touch them even with a ten-foot shaft. So goDaddy is unquestionably not on my rundown of web hosts. I can't which are the best, however. I have utilized Lusovps, TurnkeyInternet, StyleXnetwork Digital Ocean and Hostfolks just to give some examples that work. Fill in as in having servers that run and having servers that stay on the web.

Back