Web Design..

lou

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me free tools that will help me
improve my web designing skills?

Also can anyone suggest an affordable firms that will help me code my design.
(I already searched for affordable firms but they all exceeds my budget :( )

Looking forward on hearing from Ewebdiscussion members :)

Lou

If you really want to learn designing then you must join coaching classes for it. Or if you can't afford coaching classes then you must go to w3schools for tutorial or you can also watch videos online for learning...

Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization. Often many individuals will work in teams covering different aspects of the design process, although some designers will cover them all.[1] The term web design is normally used to describe the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing mark up. Web design partially overlaps web engineering in the broader scope of web development. Web designers are expected to have an awareness of usability and if their role involves creating mark up then they are also expected to be up to date with web accessibility guidelines

Last edited:
What web development company can you recommend for online store creation?

If you want online shop I recommend to hire professional developers, they will create suitable functionality and design. Ready-made theme for CMS is also good variant but I think there can be some problems...Try to consult with development company. I can recommend Light IT https://light-it.net/services/web/#2 they have big experience in this direction.

I think that good web design is important not only to promote the website, but also to attract more visitors. Beautiful design, user friendly interface and easy navigation through the site stand out among competitors. Here the article 10 Reasons You Should Pay Attention to UX describes well the reasons why your design should be of high quality. It seems to me that website creation and design aren't things that are worth saving money on.

Website composition envelops various abilities and trains in the creation and upkeep of sites. The diverse territories of website architecture incorporate web visual depiction; interface configuration; writing, including institutionalized code and restrictive programming; client experience structure; and site design improvement.

Back