web design feed back

iquallsama

Hello there,

Hi to all please visit my new web site design and give your valuable feedback to make it more user friendly.

i-quall.com

Very nice job! Overall I thought the site was modern, professional and clearly organized. The color scheme is solid, and the hexagonal and ribbon like elements are in line with many current design trends.

A few things you may want to refine/tweak some more based on what I saw so far:

- Perhaps consider using some more intuitive icons in the upper right corner and/or adding some descriptive text near them. In particular the 2nd and 3rd icons didn't make much sense to me - one was just a bunch of layers, and another, the gear icon, is more often used to "settings" type sections, not an "about us" section.

- I noticed the site is also responsive, but when I preview the site at a narrow browser window, the menu items are out of line, some are centered and others are aligned to the sides.

- On the Contact Form, I had a similar issue, only it was happening even at full screen - the form fields are all out of line.

I am on a Windows 7 machine and previewing the site in the latest version of Chrome.

Your design work is awesome and you did a great job. I think you use all your experience for design the site. Just finish my one site I don't know hows others looks and what are the changes I have to do. Need your opinions guys What should I change and hows it looks???

Site :: soul-spotter.com

Back