Watching a movie and in a cinema

kilato

Is there a difference in watching a movie at home and in a cinema?
I have been to a cinema twice up till now. I feel like home theater is the best place to watch a movie.

Hello all newbies. How are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I'm making a Website for this task and i will share it with all of you also after making it properly. So if you really want to know my thinking about watching a Movie and in a Cinema, then i will tell you that it is really a very good experience that watching a Movie and in a Cinema. I love to watch all new Movies in Cinemas. It is my passion you know. I try to watch First Day First Show of every Movie.

Is there a difference in watching a movie at home and in a cinema?

With regards to the difference, as for me I would have to say that the atmosphere and ambiance is much better at an actual theater. First of all the large screen in a theater is huge and no home theater system Flatscreen can match that. Second, the sound system is pretty good in a theater, and in addition the salty, buttered, unhealthy popcorn is a great addition to the actual experience of going to the cinema.

On the other hand, staying at home and watching a movie is definitely a lot cheaper and cost effective.

Back