Want to know about a good web hosting provider in Pakistan

salmantanv

Hello all of you guys here, I want to know if any one has any idea about a good and quality web hosting company in Pakistan. As I am from Pakistan so I want to know is there any web hosting company provider whom you know are better to host with.

I require the following features from them:

They must have good sales/technical support available.
They must solve issues on urgent basis.
They should also provide free domain name for life or at-least for one year.
They should have dedicated server present as by having dedicated server they will be able to give quality hosting.

I am fed up with cheap web hosting providers in Pakistan so I will not compromise on price for quality.

waiting for reply.

Hello all of you guys here, I want to know if any one has any idea about a good and quality web hosting company in Pakistan. As I am from Pakistan so I want to know is there any web hosting company provider whom you know are better to host with.

I require the following features from them:

They must have good sales/technical support available.
They must solve issues on urgent basis.
They should also provide free domain name for life or at-least for one year.
They should have dedicated server present as by having dedicated server they will be able to give quality hosting.

I am fed up with cheap web hosting providers in Pakistan so I will not compromise on price for quality.

waiting for reply.

Amazingly you have a link of web hosting provider in your singatures as well. So I am not sure what you are looking for?

Back