VPS Suspended For High CPU Usage Without Warning

fosterR

VPS provider of mine have suspended my VPS account without any warning and i do not know what to do now as i do not have any recent data or back up available with me. I have opened a ticket with my host and they are not responding and neither they have a telephone call center where i can cal and complain.

Let me know what can be done and is there any organization or body for web hosts where i can file an official complaint.:hopelessness:

VPS Suspension
I see it happening all the time that web hosting companies do not treat their customer in an unfair way and terminate or suspend their account without any proper notification. This is why i do a proper research before i choose web hosting company and i have never had any problems related to my account suspension or any other problem with hosting company.

I am surprised you are paying VPS prices and the site does not have a live chat? I use VPS and can get anyone on live chat within 5 mins. You really have to look into your web host provider before you buy if you are serious about your site. Even though you do not have a back up you should still be able to have the core files and database sent to you via Gzip if you can get in touch with the host.

In this tutorial, we will show you how to get high cpu usage alerts of server on your ... a flat 10% Recurring discount on our VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers.

It's very unfair on you if you didn't even receive a warning, and there may even be cause for you to get the hosting company which suspended you into trouble for doing so. Most hosting companies do state somewhere in their Terms of Service that they will make every available effort to warn you of any cut-offs for breaches of service, but if it is effecting other users they may not have time to do this, hence why this decision could have been made against you. I'd definitely give them an email or a phone call to find out directly from them, though.

Suspension of account without warning is ridiculous. You have to choose the web host very carefully before hosting with them. One of the best web host i can suggest you is www.9cubehosting.com . This esteemed hosting service at low cost with 99.9% guaranteed uptime. They provide 30 days money back guarantee and 24/7 customer support too.

VPS Virtualization

First of all it is necessary to say a few words about the virtualization VPS. Few people pay attention to it and a very good reason. In order not to go into the pros and cons of this or that, I will give only one useful tip. It is not recommended to buy VPS OpenVZ (paid its analogue Virtuozzo), but not because of this platform is something wrong. The possibility of overselling resources and its extensive use of virtualization hosters made a bad name. Do not be mistaken if I say that 70-80% VPS on OpenVZ / Virtuozoo with overselling.

For reference. Overselling (overselling) - the sale of excess resources actually available on the server. For example: on a dedicated server 2Gb memory. The physical memory is enough for 2 VPS at 1Gb, but overselling can sell 3 or 4 VPS at 1Gb. The fact that most of the time, the client does not use completely 1Gb RAM. but let's say only half on it and expect to unscrupulous hosting companies. What led these mathematical tricks when the client needs to fully 1Gb of memory, for which he paid to the word, I think not difficult to guess: brakes, errors, downtime.

Overselling hosting provider allows you to reduce the price of VPS, through the reselling of the same resource more than once. Hence, these low prices on OpenVZ VPS compared with XEN and KVM. Find out whether there is overselling on a VPS is extremely problematic without it. Here is a special case, as it is possible to do this - compare prices rates (norma: 256mb-$ 5, 512mb-$ 10, 1024mb-$ 20). Draw your own conclusions.

Tip: If you want to be sure that you get exactly what you pay for - choose VPS virtualization technology XEN.

HOSTING4REVIEW - hosting4review.blogspot.com

VPS - - $15.95/month, 3.6 GHz CPU Frequency, 1 GB Memory (RAM), 20 GB SSD Storage, 1500 GB Monthly Bandwidth, 1000 MBPS Connection Speed, Dedicated IP, Xen-HVM, SolusVM Control Panel.

It is recommended to check with the reviews for the vps hosting provider you choose. This can save you from a lot of headaches. If you want to know more on how you should choose the hosting solutions, here is the blog from CRG Soft Blog which will help you to find answers for most of your web hosting queries.

Back