VPS Suggestions

scarlett

Hi,

I am in the startup process of a hosting company and currently have a dedicated server running several VM's, one being my clients cPanel/WHM hosting. However, it seems that it's probably best that my WHMCS and Public Site isn't on the same physical server or data center, so I'm looking for suggestions on a decent VPS provider. I'm looking for the following:

-Snapshots/Backups
-At least 1 Static IP address, although 2 would be better for Custom Name Servers.
-Reliable with excellent uptime
-SSD isn't a must
-Very Low Specs as I will only be running WHMCS, WordPress, and DNS.*
-Unmanaged is OK as I want to keep costs as low as possible. However, I wouldn't be opposed to something with cPanel for easy of use.
-An established provider with a good track record, not a provider that would disappear overnight.*

I've seen some suggestions for VPB.COM. Dose anyone hear about it?*

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

My preferable option to get vps hosting solutions is Kvchosting.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. This company suits the budget of many webmasters with a tight budget.

Choosing a web host is not so easy as there are tons of web hosts in the hosting market. I know findmeavps.com is a good option to search for VPS hosts.
Their service is free and they help to choose a right web host. You can use their form to write your requirements.

If you are in search of quality vps I can name Libertyvps.net services. They are offering high available support and stable networking.
May also recommend rareservers.com plans. You will receive featured cheap solutions and helpful staff.

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see Aspnix.com is a perfect place to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Give Findmeavps.com a try as this is free vps hosting search service that helps to compare different reliable vps hosts.

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Back