VPS in Romania

Yes, there are many. Can you tell more about your needs? For best VPS I can recommend you to have a look at vps9.net, very affordable SSD VPS with Best VPS Discounts.

I believe you should choose host in accordance to reliability of service, not location. According to my knowledge JVMHost.com is really quality host with properly optimized VPS hosting solutions. I like their performance and stability. Support knows their job well.

I recommend JVMHost.com as trustworthy vps host. With them my projects are always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

Now, I do want to say that QHoster.com have been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other companies. Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business. Server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore, etc.

My suggestion is Libertyvps.net that seems to me the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Back