Virtual hosting offer

As an experienced webmaster I recommend BH web hosting which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

Windows VPS hosting is considered to be the best solution for the small and medium organizations. The technologies which can be suitable with it are ASP, ASP.net, SQL etc. Web hosting is the best solution if you want to incorporate different applications. Here you have how to choose top best vps hosting providers in different countries with reasonable prices.
I recommand to go with ilovefreehosting or serverbasket as their providing free vps over a yr. if you go with them you can get some good offers.

This is really confusing whether you are asking for it or telling us? I don’t like virtual hosting unless I need it badly. I mostly use simple hosting by Hostgator that has zero downtime so that makes me feel secure and comfortable while going with any new company comes the risk of downtime which I really can’t afford at this stage of my career.

Back