Use of social bookmarking?

social bookmarking is great traffic generating strategy in seo. it also used for fast indexing on search engine and higher page ranking of website. it focus on target market of your website.

From my opinion when you will vote to others story in bookmarking sites then there are much more chances to get approve your story by bookmarking site and when your story will approved on site then you can get good traffic and backlink as well.

use of social bookmarking ?
>social bookmarking is a method for web users to store,organize,search and mange bookmarks of web pages on the internet with the help of tags and keywords.
>It is used to increase the website raking.

Social bookmarking sites are web 2.0 sites that have huge user base. If your sites are listed and organized on these sites, it could send additional traffic to the website you are promoting. My favorite web 2.0 sites are Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious, and Pinterest.

Apparently Google's next algorithm update is going to deal with social media spam, so watch out when posting your sites posts to the same online bookmarking site. I always used to "Folkd" our articles, but I don't any more in case Google doesn't like it.

It is a continuous process. don't overload it but keep on doing regularly in small numbers with good pr sites. Traffic more focused to your target market, faster indexing on search engines, and higher page rankings on search engines.

Has anyone actually got it to work for them? I've tried many times and seemed to get banned very quickly from them. I don't bombard them with loads of links to my site either.

Back