Unnatural Link Warnings

mon-webmaster

Lately we have been hearing a lot of unnatural link warnings from Google to different webmasters so just wanted to ask if any of you have got this type of warning and if yes what have been your course of action and if you have been able to fix the website in question.

Secondly tell me if your website dipped in SERPs after you got this warning or did it ranked same even after the un natural link warnings from Google.

I have NEVER received such a warning, but then again I don't pay people in exchange for links or do anything else like that. I do receive a lot of emails asking me to remove links from my sites and then threatening me with the Disavow tool in the mistaken belief that Google will punish me with this tool. I very rarely remove these links from my NO-FOLLOW sites for free, why should I? You paid someone to spam my sites so pay me to clear up the mess you made.

Yet, not i am get any message of unnatural links for my website in google webmaster tools, if you receive these type of message, then first you find the all unnatural links of your website, For this you can download the external links of your website form google webmaster tool and use this data you check it manually and find out the unnatural links. Then contact the webmaster of website to remove the links form their website. if they no remove the links or you not find any contact details, then in that case use disavow tools to de-indexed you unnatural links. After doing this process you send the reconsideration message to google. After that google not index that backlinks to giving you ranking + PR.

Ya, you loose keywords ranking + traffic also.

Yet, not i am get any message of unnatural links for my website in google webmaster tools, if you receive these type of message, then first you find the all unnatural links of your website, For this you can download the external links of your website form google webmaster tool and use this data you check it manually and find out the unnatural links. Then contact the webmaster of website to remove the links form their website. if they no remove the links or you not find any contact details, then in that case use disavow tools to de-indexed you unnatural links. After doing this process you send the reconsideration message to google. After that google not index that backlinks to giving you ranking + PR.

Ya, you loose keywords ranking + traffic also.

I suppose the message is: "if you're going to pay someone to build links for you then make sure they don't use spammy methods.

There are numerous outsource companies that you hire won't mention the full tasks what they are doing to your website, its obvious that 100% white hat SEO is not possible for every SEO company out there but they always mention you in reports the white hat stuff so beware of it and always track your link while online tools

Back