Unlocking different types of smartphones - android, iOs, etc jailbreak?

John_graphix

I've heard there can be a lot of benefits to unlocking your smartphone, but which platform is the easiest to unlock? I know there are risks involved, so I'd rather not try to attempt a difficult unlock. But maybe if one platform was particularly approachable - I don't know.

What are your thoughts, guys? Which phone is the most approachable for a jailbreak?

I've been exposed to different brands of Smartphones ie. Nokia, Iphone, Blackberry. Currently, I am using a Blackberry and getting it unlocked was simpler compared to the other brands. Instead of having to go to one of those "small shops" for them to tinker with my phone, I simply accessed a website: http://www.freemyblackberry.com/ and followed the steps there. I managed to successfully unlock my phone and am proud to say that I am using it sparingly now.

I've heard there can be a lot of benefits to unlocking your smartphone, but which platform is the easiest to unlock? I know there are risks involved, so I'd rather not try to attempt a difficult unlock. But maybe if one platform was particularly approachable - I don't know.

What are your thoughts, guys? Which phone is the most approachable for a jailbreak?
All GSM cell phone can be easily unlocked . By using unlock codes we can unlock most mobile model like Samsung , Nokia , Blackberry,etc,.
Apple iPhones are unlocked using remote unlock method. Online vendors like Superunlockcodes.com provide unlock service(code or Remote unlock service) for many GSM mobile phones. Using them you can unlock phones easily and safely.
Jailbreak(for IOS devices) and Rooting (for Android devices) can be done easily. But for me, Rooting a Android phone is very simple when compared to jailbreaking a iPhone.

All GSM cell phone can be easily unlocked . By using unlock codes we can unlock most mobile model like Samsung , Nokia , Blackberry,etc,.
Apple iPhones are unlocked using remote unlock method. Online vendors like Superunlockcodes.com provide unlock service(code or Remote unlock service) for many GSM mobile phones. Using them you can unlock phones easily and safely.
Jailbreak(for IOS devices) and Rooting (for Android devices) can be done easily. But for me, Rooting a Android phone is very simple when compared to jailbreaking a iPhone.

It is also possible for people to unlock certain smartphones on their own, if they have computer programming skills, but this can also result in “bricking” a device, rendering it useless. Networks will usually not replace phones that have been bricked as a result of attempts to unlock, so unlocking one without experience is a risky endeavor.

Back