Trading is War!

Colin Shaw

Trading is not an easy deal to crack especially for traders, it is like war that we need to fight out strongly and only then we could move into better zone. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX who helps me surviving and making through this War and that’s all to do with the multiple layers of benefits and luxuries from lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection and then there is even market forecast on daily to weekly basis along with trading tips, it’s all fantastic.

Success is not an easy thing to bring home, it needs a lot of fights and more importantly, it is important to have courage, as without that it’s not going to be possible for us to win this battle. I find it all rather good with company like OctaFX. They are awesome by all chances having ultra-thin spreads, stop out level of just 15% and then there is even rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so that really enhances our chances to great level.

Hi, I am not sure if it is war but yes in the trading we need lots of patience and risk taking ability which can help us to survive long and help us to earn more or enough for making the living from it.

Thanks!
Haim Toledano

Trading is not like waging war. When a trader gains knowledge, it will be easier for him, so knowledge is the main factor in making him successful. For a better place to start, newcomers or professional traders can use FreshForex's education section.

Back