Tough laptops

kai_uk

Laptops can be broken quite easily as they are portable and are not always carried carefully. What is the most rugged laptop on the market that can withstand being dropped without the use of a padded bag to protect it? These would be useful for field workers.

personally i can tell you that if you want a laptop that is physically hard then go for Toshiba Laptops their Outer material is stronger and harder then other Laptops and useful for field workers.

When I was in college I bought a Toshiba laptop as it was on sale. After, 20 drops and some water spillage. This laptop is still performing at a top level. Therefore, if you want a durable laptop then look into buying a Toshiba.

I have owned several laptops and Dell has proven to the most tough laptop. It can fall from a table and will still boot with no problems at all. But I need to be careful with these laptops or else I will end up buying more often. Nevertheless, keeping laptops away from children reach is also a good way to avoid small accidents.

Back