Top best extensions for developing your sites

selenalyly

E-commerce is a choice of many businessmen because of its advantages and benefits. Making use of the development of Internet is the wise decision and saves money. Moreover, having some help tools such as Magento Extension will make your work more properly than ever. I am sure about that. Magento EXtensions are very wonderful for their features and advantages. They supports you to make eye-catching and professional interface for your sites. Besides, they are powerful modules to help boost sales. You can see them when you experience them from MageHit. MageHit will provide almost powerful extensions for all of you with suitable prices as well as best products. Let me show you top three of best Magento extensions:
1.Magento One Step Checkout Extension:
• Reduce the checkout process from 6 steps to 1 step.
• Save time for users.
• Responsive design.
• Multiple payment methods.
• Easy to install, use and upgrade.
• 100% open source.
• Get full support and direction while using from supporters.
2. Magento Reward Point Extension:
- provide multi different way for customers to get point.
- Encourage them to use more order in the future to use point.
- Create flexible catalog rules.
- Track and manage customer reward point.
- Allow customers to use points on all or certain products.
- Allow customer to invite or share with their friends.
- Allow customers see reward points in many positions.
3. Magento Follow up Email Extension:
• Automatically send email to customers when users allow after finishing a purchase.
• Some information of productions such as image, prices, features are inserted into email to allow customers to view.
• Allow you to track the history. Email can be filtered by status: ready to go, sent, failed, and cancelled.
• Keep in touch with customer; build good relationship and image about company and products.
• Show the profession in work.
They are wonderful and powerful modules for your sites. I strongly recommend you to use them. Come to MageHit for the best serving.

Back