To increase page rank-

preetisoft2

To increase page rank of your site, submit your site on quality and high PR sites. Always try to use only quality and unique content. Do not use copied content from another site.

This is true After Panda and Penguin duplicate content and web spam is strictly prohibited. If you do web spam or spread duplicate then your site will penalized..

Duplicate content is separate to Page Rank: they both affect SERP but posting duplicate content doesn't affect PR. Page Rank is a purely mathematical algorithm that only takes site PR into account: every link you give passes some of your PR to the receiving site and every link you receive gives you some from the sending site. It isn't based on anything else and is only a small part of a site's overall ranking. Like Alexa, it's just a measure, not a goal.

To Increase page Rank U Have To Unique Content and Must Submitted To relevant Directories and high Pr Directories Which have page range Greater Then or equal to 3 and be active relevant forums and blog posting its also imp to increase page rank and be active on social media its also imp in SEo to increase page rank

To Increase page Rank U Have To Unique Content and Must Submitted To relevant Directories and high Pr Directories Which have page range Greater Then or equal to 3 and be active relevant forums and blog posting its also imp to increase page rank and be active on social media its also imp in SEo to increase page rank

Most of that is incorrect or at least so vague as to be unusable.

You can try to get round the question of getting backlinks from other sites by creating your own network of sites and cross-linking them. I am not too sure if this will work with subdomains in a WPMU installation. At the moment, I am trying out this idea to see how it works out.

It doesn't: apparently they check C records or something, so if sites are hosted on the same server or IP or whatever, they count as the same place. I think you still get a wee bit of boost but nothing compared to what you get from someone else's site(s).

Most of that is incorrect or at least so vague as to be unusable.

It doesn't: apparently they check C records or something, so if sites are hosted on the same server or IP or whatever, they count as the same place. I think you still get a wee bit of boost but nothing compared to what you get from someone else's site(s).

I've been interlinking like this for about a year now and have seen a lot of my blogs moves up to PR2. :)

I've been interlinking like this for about a year now and have seen a lot of my blogs moves up to PR2. :)

The thing with PR is that it's almost impossible to tell if it comes from your own links or some weird, obscure PR9 site you've never heard of on the other side of the world that linked to one of your pages. :)

This is how i do this:
1. make a list of web directories.
2. check their PR ( i add only to websites with pr 5 +)
3. Make a good unique content.
4. Add max 5 web directories links a day, always use unique content for them.

In order to increase the ranking of a website these days the first thing that you should make sure is that your site is properly on-page optimized. After ensuring this, try working on increasing your brand awareness through off-page optimization and social media like Facebook, twitter etc.
I am sure you will get better results by employing these tactics.

Here is a simplified strategy to get top rankings:
1. Keyword Research – pick a keyword that gets
searched and has less than 3 title tag matches in
Google
2. Paid services of professionals from sites like SEOClerks.
3. Target that keyword as your blog / website title
and use at least twice throughout your content
3. Link back to your site on at least a couple
relevant sites

Last edited:
Back