time to check email

kai_uk

Living in the information age means we have access to information at any time. EMails have become one of if not thee most popular form of e-communication, so what time of the day do your first check your emails?

I usually check my e-mails when my phone notifies me, which it can happen throughout the day. I don't have a specific time to check my e-mails, however, I usually check them every half hour or so.

When at work I have work and personal emails open all day, but when I'm at home I check my personal email maybe twice a day. I don't check work email as it's nice to have a break from it.

When i don't have school I check my emails straight away in the morning. If I do have school I check them at around 5pm. Emails aren't a big thing for me though as I check all of the individual websites which would be emailing me sometimes during the day anyway.

I check my email hourly during the daytime. The reason for these is because I work as a freelance writer and I must keep in touch with clients. Also some of them would send updates of their work to my email and I have to respond promptly. In addition, I have to chat and get updated from friends from all over the world.

Smart phones are made life really easy which makes me online 24x7. So I can check my mails whenever possible without being time constraint

I check my emails the as soon as I log online and then I leave my email client open so that I don't have to keep checking, I just get alerted when new ones come in. This way I don't miss out on anything important, like advertising inquiries. :)

The moment i enter my office I check my email. If I am at home emails is the first thing I check when I use internet. Once I start my day I keep checking it occasionally.

It is very good to check your E mails on time. As a result, You find the best information about the world. Because mails are having lot of info.

Last edited:
Back