Time and date on mobile device

sweetcorn

Whenever i restart my phone or switch it on after a long pause i always have to set the time and date. However as far as i can remember phone automatically set the time when you restart them. You only have to change the time the first time of starting the device. How can i cope with this?

I really don't think I can be of much help here since I don't know the kind of phone you use but I did experience this with my blackberry phone a while back. However, I think what I did was to adjust the time settings to auto update or something which was the what I used to have my old Nokia phones set to years ago. Perhaps, you should check the time and date settings and set it to automatically update time and date.

What kind of phone do you own? For smartphones and feature phones, most of the phones nowadays set the time and date automatically without having users to input the time and date. The only thing I would concern about the time and date is that unless you set the phone to manually set, otherwise the phone will update the current date and time automatically.

Back