The lesson learned from my innocent parents

Sayun

I was born for the very normal parent who struggle for the peace of life for almost 20 years. At my 21st age, I realize that they are still struggling for the same and I felt that was the age for me to find the solution to make them to feel relaxed.

As a daughter of blameless parents, how could I pull them out of this life? And I have no long time to do my final action at that time and I have no external support too.

Let me explain about struggle faced by my parent first, so that you can understand my tone of words. My family’s monthly income was around $4000 which is more than enough to run an average family. Due to concern more on luxurious life, both (pappa and mom) has not backup anything for future. And I have a sibling too who is graduated from a reputed college. Staying in rental home so far is again a disgraceful declaration to convey. This is the actual situation.

But what I meant by that they are struggling is they are getting disturbed about our future and theirs too. In my point of view there is no need to worry about our future now, but they want to take care about theirs. The great thing they had done to me and my brother is ‘Education’, which is considered as the great asset for every individual in the world.

Now I am 25, stay out of my family for more than 4 years and earned a lot with the help of an education which is the gift of my parent. I didn’t gave even a single penny to them for last 4 years and more than that they don’t even know where am staying right now (24-feb-2015). It sounds very hard? I know that that it is not an achievement to do as a responsible daughter, but I did.

But I hope that now (5-aug-2015) I achieved everything in my life and I saved my parent from all struggles. Yes! I earned a lot and spent less and save more for my parent’s future. Now they are the owner of their ‘Happy Home’ and our ‘Happy Life’. The method I followed to solve the problem might be not good when look at by emotionally, but this may not solved if I have not done this.

Hope some of you are agree with my points, if not what might be your actions to solve the situation like this? Share your comments in order to help the family who are still....!!!

Back