The best shared hosting provider ...

These hosts - kvchosting.net and eyhost.biz - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

I like kvchosting.net web host. These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription. I also like their suggestion system. If they have enough votes for a certain product they will consider adding it.
I haven't had to use customer service very often but I always get a reply.

Excellent service would definitely recommend to others.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Glad to find kvchosting.net web host!

I must say that hostnamaste.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. They offer Cheap Shared Hosting solutions.

My experience has been great and I will definitely continue using kvchosting.net cheap hosting services.
My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully.

Back