The best server provider ...

Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! I've been with kvchosting.net forever and were one of their first customers. Their staff have never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say. Their platform is reliable and their customer service used to be ok.

The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. I would recommend kvchosting.net servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business needs. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.

I do believe the best server providers are: hostround.com and legionbox.com.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

VPS9 Networks offers a wide range of Powerful Netherlands Dedicated Servers providing amazing Flexibility, owned Resources, and Safety in TIER III+ Datacenter. Our Servers are most Compatible for creating Gaming Servers, Websites with Large Traffic and Databases, and also capable of In-house Large Enterprise Applications

You can trust Centohost professionals. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell.
I highly recommend them!

Just realized after 1 year and a half, that I've NEVER had a problem with kvchosting.net hosting service!
No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it!

Back