The best server provider in Europe ...

best cheap dedicated european server hosting

The best european server hosting depends on what you want. Are you making websites or blogs for one country than use servers located in that country.If you need the Cheap Uk Dedicated Hosting and Domain Names Great for making websites and wordpress blogs for world wide users than just look for a European cheap web server provider with free trial 30 day money back and does not charge for set up.

Last edited:
Why not give GTHost.com a try?
Very professional and advanced dashboard, latest Vista, impressive support, reasonable price, and very efficient servers.

Servers from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com are the best in the whole IT industry.
The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

I would highly recommend Exmasters.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web hosting in Europe.
The service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

WHUK is the Best Cloud hosting service, They value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment. Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.

1. Web Hosting
2. Windows Hosting
3. Email Hosting
4. WordPress Hosting
5. Reseller Hosting
6. Dedicated Server
7. Cloud Server
8. Linux VPS
9. Windows VPS
10. Imunify 360

I have recently switched to dedicated server from VPS and can say that Centohost.com support was really helpful. These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.

Plans from hostround.com and planethoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
You will be ultimately satisfied using their services as they are low cost and full-featured.* Keep it up!

We switched to exmasters.com after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. The professionalism is excellent too. Shortly after I joined they had to move a bunch of us to a new server, and their level of communication throughout the process was exemplary.

Servers from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are worth your attention.
Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.

Back