Temple run vs Temple run 2

sweetcorn

I have temple run on my Windows phone and i recently got to know that Temple run 2 is far more better than The first one. I personally really the game because its so addictive and once you start playing you can barely get off the phone. I wanted to know if this is true and if it is then what are the differences between the two games?

The graphics has improved by a little in Temple Run 2, there are more powerups, there's actually a huge monkey chasing you this time, you can enter mines, zip on ziplines, and you can also collect gems which you can use to revive if you died. The original was good if you wanted to keep playing on and on, but the second game is much smoother, and you can play the game while clearing objectives.

I don't know about the graphical update, to be honest, it lags a little more on older devices but I think that's because it's trying to hold the extra power-ups and such.

I don't know about Temple Run 2 being that addictive, but it certainly is a very fun game to play and makes it easy to loose track of the time. There arn't that many MAJOR changes to the gameplay from the original Temple Run. There are a larger variety of upgrades you can apply to your character, such as making powerups spawn more frequently or increasing the duration of powerups. More characters to play with are also available, including the real-life runner Usain Bolt. There are also jems you can collect while you run that can act in a variety of ways, such as reviving your character from an accident or using to upgrade a powerup.

A leveling system has been put into place in which you must complete a set of three challenges in order to rank up to the next level. At first, these challenges start off easy, but gradually get harder. They may consist of going a certain distance without collecting any coins or accumulating a cetain score in one run. It's also worth noting that Temple Run 2 tends to function best on higher end devices, as the game may lag a bit on older models.

I like the temple run franchise and the fact that other temple runs are available. There is a wizard of oz version based on the recent film prequel which is pretty good. It uses characters from the film so instead of running with a bubble around you to zoom past the obstacles you get the flying money picking you up and flying you through them instead.

Temple Run 2 is definitely the better game, its a sequel after all and they wouldn't have released it if it wasn't as good, I found it SUPER addictive!

Back